Guaranteed to give you nightmares!
Messed me up for life!
#WHERESTQRHINO at Black Hat USA 2018
Official Contest Rules
No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. These official rules apply to ThreatQuotient, Inc.’s #WheresTQRhino contest (“Contest”). Contest is administered by ThreatQuotient, Inc. By entering, you are deemed to have read, accepted and agreed to be bound by these official rules. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Twitter, Inc. (“Twitter”).
1. CONTEST PERIOD: Entries will be accepted online starting on Monday, August 6, 2018 at 12:01AM PDT and ending Thursday, August 9, 2018 at 11:59PM PDT.
2. ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible, you must be at least 18 years of age.
Employees of ThreatQuotient, Inc., its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Contest. Void where prohibited by law.
By entering this Contest, entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of ThreatQuotient, Inc., which shall be final and binding on all matters relating to this Contest.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Entrants must be a follower of @ThreatQuotient on Twitter. During the Contest Period, Tweet a picture of the ThreatQuotient rhino Waldo edition and include the tag @ThreatQuotient, and the hashtags #WheresTQRhino and #BHUSA (“Entry”). Limit two entries per person per Twitter account per day. To be eligible to win a prize, the Entry must fulfill all Contest requirements as specified. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of ThreatQuotient, Inc. Anyone found using multiple Twitter accounts to submit entries will be disqualified. The use of automated devices or any other mechanism that will circumvent the proper conduct of this Contest, whether intentional or otherwise, is prohibited.
• The Entry must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement;
• The Entry must not disparage any person or party affiliated with the Contest;
• The Entry must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
• The Entry must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and
• The Entry must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any jurisdiction where Entry is created.
4. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of ThreatQuotient, Inc. on Monday, August 13, 2018. Winner will be notified by a Tweet and DM from ThreatQuotient, Inc.’s Twitter account within five (5) days following selection of Winner. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 14 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release if required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. PRIZE: The Winner of the Contest (the “Winner”) will receive a Star Wars™ Imperial Walker LEGO® Set, valued at $324.95 USD. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at ThreatQuotient, Inc.’s discretion. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Winner will be solely responsible for any and all applicable federal, provincial, territorial, state and local taxes and any other costs, expenses and fees associated with accepting and receiving the Prize.
6. LICENSE TO USE: By entering, each entrant grants to ThreatQuotient, Inc. an irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free, transferable license of unlimited right, title and interest in and to his/her Entry, including, but not limited to, all copyright and trademark rights therein and thereto and all renewals and extensions thereof, throughout the universe, in perpetuity, for all purposes, in any and all media, whether now known or hereafter devised.
7. INTERNET: ThreatQuotient, Inc. is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, inaccurate, stolen, delayed, misdirected, undelivered, or garbled Entries, emails or tweets or for any incorrect or inaccurate Entry information whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error or fraud, which may occur in the processing of the Entries. ThreatQuotient, Inc. is not responsible for computer system, phone line, hardware, software, cable, satellite, Internet Service Provider (ISP) or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections. ThreatQuotient, Inc. is not responsible for any errors whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to, or in connection with, the Contest including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Contest, the processing of Entries, views, postings and/or shares (as applicable), the announcement of the Prizes, or in any Contest-related materials. ThreatQuotient, Inc. reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual and void his or her Entry(ies) who tampers with the entry process or violates any of the official rules.
8. RIGHT TO CANCEL, TERMINATE, MODIFY OR SUSPEND: If for any reason any aspect of this Contest is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other cause beyond the control of ThreatQuotient, Inc., subject to applicable laws, ThreatQuotient, Inc. may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest, or invalidate any affected Entries. In the event the Contest is cancelled or terminated, ThreatQuotient, Inc. reserves the right to conduct a random draw from among all eligible Entries received up the time of such action. In the event of such an occurrence ThreatQuotient, Inc. may post a notice on @ThreatQuotient.
10. RELEASE: By entering, and to the extent permitted by applicable laws, entrants agree: (a) to release ThreatQuotient, Inc.., Twitter, and any third-party retained by or on behalf of ThreatQuotient, Inc. for the purposes of executing and administering the Contest and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, distributors, sales representatives, distributors, advertising, promotion and judging agencies and all other service agencies and providers involved with this Contest and each of their officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred with respect to their participation in the Contest and the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any Prize; and, (b) that under no circumstances will they be permitted to obtain awards for, and they hereby waive all rights to claim, any punitive, incidental, consequential or other damages including, but not limited to attorneys’ fees or other court costs, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses.
Any waiver of any obligation hereunder by ThreatQuotient, Inc. does not constitute a general waiver of any obligation to entrants. By submitting an Entry, you agree that your Entry is gratuitous and made without restriction and will not place ThreatQuotient, Inc. under any obligation, and ThreatQuotient, Inc. is free to disclose the ideas contained in the Entry, on a non-confidential basis, to anyone or otherwise use the ideas without any additional compensation to you. You acknowledge that, by acceptance of your Entry, ThreatQuotient, Inc. does not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to ThreatQuotient, Inc., or developed by its employees or contractors or obtained from other entrants or sources other than you. Released Parties do not guarantee the posting of any Entry and may remove any Entry at any time.
11. GOVERNING LAW: This Contest is governed by, subject to and is to be interpreted, construed and enforced in accordance with the federal, provincial, state, territorial and local laws of the United States without regard to conflict of law principles. Any dispute under these Official Rules shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United States.